Warrior Cats: The Dawn of New Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats: The Dawn of New Clans

A roleplay forum for any fan of the Warrior Cats series to create a clan and have other fans join it. Also includes the four main clans.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to DoNC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Puzzles.
Admin
Puzzles.

Freshkill : 3

Welcome to DoNC Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to DoNC   Welcome to DoNC Empty10/6/2014, 7:52 pm

Hi there! As administrator and creator of Warrior Cats: The Dawn of New Clans, I sincerely welcome you to my forum.
Around here, it would be a great idea to create or join a clan/tribe/group, or maybe even many of them! Yes, that includes a Leader, Deputy, Medicine Cat, Warriors, Apprentices, Queens, Kits, Elders, and maybe even make or change up positions, for people to get with a form you made. You don't necessarily need to be a cat. You could make one of your characters a dog, jaguar, even a bat! They could come in contact with twolegs or not- it really doesn't matter! However, this is a PG-13 forum, so keep some stuff limited.

The main-board clans, however, are different. Everyone, save for me and whoever I elect to leader, start as Warriors. Then, the leaders may promote and demote the various animals however they'd like, maybe have a cat named Goldenstar, the hypothetical Leader of Thunderclan, promote a cat named Fairyring to the spot of Medicine Cat or Deputy. The characters you have seen in the books? They are myths, and have never existed in this alternate universe.

So, there you go! See you on the forum!
Oh, and this 'thread' will have polls on what we should do with the site!
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofnewclans.board-directory.net

Welcome to DoNC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats: The Dawn of New Clans :: Clan Roleplay :: Clan, Tribe, and Group Roleplay-
Jump to: